Are you measuring your website’s marketing effectiveness?
The Google Analytics reporting tool helps website publishers to better understand how people are using their website.
A few questions that Google Analytics can answer are:
- How much traffic am I getting from Google, Bing, Pinterest, Twitter or Facebook?
- What devices are being used to view my website? Are the majority of users on a desktop computer, tablet or mobile phone?
- What is my most popular content? Is it videos, photos or my articles?
- Can I track conversions? Can I see how many people are coming to my website and buying products or contacting me through my contact form?
- How long do people stay on my website?
- Where do visitors leave my website and look elsewhere?
Google Analytics is a Free Tool
That’s right, it’s free.
Even though it’s a free tool from Google, it takes an experienced professional like myself to ensure the tool is working properly, to its fullest extent and in a way that is tailored to your business’ objectives. My expertise in installing, configuring and using the Google Analytics tool will ensure your data is trustworthy and capable of delivering the insight that can help drive your decision making.
Google Analytics Services
I offer an array of Google Analytics services tailored to your specific needs. Whether you’re new to digital analytics or migrating from another tool, I can help.
My digital analytics services include:
- Installation and Configuration
- Support and Troubleshooting
- Data Analysis