Serving as the Senior Product Owner of Web Analytics, I am accountable for designing & implementing the digital tagging and analytics measurement plans for Allianz Partners’ portfolio of digital products, including websites, blogs, mobile apps, SMS and reporting applications.
- Design, implement, document, maintain and own the successful digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy for Allianz Partners’ portfolio of digital products, including websites, blogs, mobile apps, SMS and reporting applications.
- Support all analytical platform implementations (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360 Suite, BigQuery, etc).
- Manage the web analytics tag implementation, testing & reporting during the development of online media, marketing landing pages, websites, conversion funnels and other initiatives.
- Implement and update 3rd party tags associated with analytics platforms, testing, usability, SEO, SEM, etc. for collecting and reporting on web activity.
- Test, audit and verify tags are implemented properly.
- Support A/B testing via testing platforms such as Oracle Maxymiser, Google Optimize or other similar tools.
- Creation of user segments, setting up goals and ecommerce tracking plus analyze marketing campaigns & provide insight in the customer journey (attribution) for ecommerce sales.
- Work closely with various cross-functional stakeholders such as ecommerce, performance marketing, content, technology, product and advertising to capture the data needed to drive business decisions.
- Oversee the analytics code base, data layer, and tag management solutions for accurate and efficient data capture.
- Build KPI dashboards leveraging Google Analytics, Google Data Studio as well as other reporting tools.
- Work independently to manage projects and timelines to ensure on-time delivery and bug-free deployments.
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of Web Analytics/BI experience working with development teams, marketing teams, executives, and product managers.
- 5+ years front-end web and analytics development experience.
- Google Analytics 360/Google Tag Manager 360/Google Data Studio expertise is a must.
- Strong HTML and CSS experience in cross browser environments.
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills using tools such as browser network tabs, Chrome Debugging tools, Firebug, HTTPFox, and Charles Proxy.
- HTML5/CSS3 and associated best practices.
- Experience with A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely, Monetate, Google Optimize a plus.
- Google Analytics Certified a plus. Tag management certification also a plus.